We all ask multiple questions during our lifetimes. Nevertheless, most questions are generally directed towards others. How often do you question yourself about different aspects of life, love, and your own self?
Here are 20 questions that will help you a bit to understand more about yourself, your desires, your heart and your mind.
1. If you had to make one last phone call before you died, who would you call and what would you say?
2. If you had one last day to live, what would you do? Who would you spend it with?
3. How old do you feel you are?
4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change? Have you contributed in any way in making that change?
5. Why do you believe in the things you believe? Because someone told you to believe in that? Or because you´ve experienced it first hand and so you´ve created a belief about it?
6. If you had to choose between winning 5 million dollars or ending word hunger, which one would you choose? (truly, no one has to know).
7. If you could make a living doing what you love, what would you do?
8. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
9. Regarding question eight, why haven´t you changed it? What´s keeping you from doing it?
10. If you could absolutely control one thing in this world, what would it be?
11. What´s your biggest regret? What did you learn from it?
12. When you die, what do you want to be remembered for?
13. When was the last time you were truly happy? What were you doing? who were you with? Why were you so happy?
14. What do you think is the main lesson you came to this world to learn?
15. If reincarnation were true, how do you think you would reincarnate in your next life in regards to how you have lived this one?
16. What has been the biggest lesson you´ve ever had to learn? Have you truly learned it?
17. If you didn´t believe in heaven, hell, karma and there were no consequence to your actions, how would you behave?
18. If you could ask God one single question and get a direct answer, what would you ask?
19. If you could go back in time to your 15-year-old self, what would you tell yourself?
20. In 10 years from now, what do you think you´ll regret not doing today?